ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK DBROAD NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Liebster Blog Award
xx Minamori xx







Firstly,A big thanks to Ying Ni Katherine Miki tat passing this to me.

What is Liebster Blog Award?!
The Liebster Blog Award is given up to and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word which means 'favourite', so that makes 'favourite blog award'.
The rule is answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:

1) each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) answer the 11 questions that the blogger has set for you.
3) and create 11 questions by your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award.
4) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
5) Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them


Notice! :
Absolutely no tags back.
Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.
The 11 things about myself ;
1 As you know, my name is Minamori Min.
2 Learning to speak Japanese .
3 Speak Mandarin and Hakka at home 
4 lazy and bo kuan (despite the image) .
5 Love Doraemon very much .
6 Love Animie .
7 Do not recognize the road .
8 Like to write novel .
9 I live at Miri , Sarawak .
10 I'm born in 1998 . 7 .17 .
11 I'm 14 years old .

11 Questions ask by Katherine :
1. Are you satisfied with your current situation?
-> Not really .
2. Are you in love with my blog?
-> Yea =D
3. Are you loving your hometown and will comeback after you success?
-> Yes .
4. Did you ever found someone looks like you? (except your family)
-> Nope .

5. Did you cheat in your exam?
-> Nope.

6. Do you hold a grudge?
-> Yes . especially at school .

7. Had you didn't return something to your friend before?
-> Nope .

8. Had you imagine your future husband/wife?
-> 
still not think of it...this is too far for me .

9. Want to return to the past?
-> Yes , i want return to when i was a baby .

10. Do you know how your name BORN?-> No , I just know this name is given by grandma .
11. Believe in what religion?
-> Amitofo A_____A

11 Questions ask by Miki


` What your name?Can you simply introduce yourself?
-> My Name is Minamori Min XD I'm 14 years old , I'am a STUPID girl .My weight is 37kg and my height is 154cm .
` What phone that you use it now?
-> Nokia 5800 Xpress Music & Samsung Galaxy S3

` Do you love my blog and also the post?
-> Ofcos ! I most like your blog design .

` What things or stuffs that you love most?
-> All my novel .

` Do you love to dance?
-> Ya , but i just like fan dance .

` Have you answered my quetions nicely?
-> Yes

` How long do you use computer a day?
-> Not sure .

` Do you like to design something(fashion or freebies)?
-> Yes , if i free .

` Do you like your own life style?
-> Nope , i'm start doing better now .

` Do you like dreaming or do something boring?
-> I like dreaming sweet 

` Long hair or short hair do you like?
->
Long Hair :)
11 Questions ask by  Ying Ni

> What is your name ?
-> My name is Minamori Min :)
> Whats is your age ?
-> 14years old in 2012 :)
> When is your birthday ?
-> Everyear when July 17
> What is your weight ?
-> 37 KG :)
> Have anyone you like ?
-> Yes =D
> In a relationship ?
-> secret =P
> What is your hairstyle ?
-> hmmm... long hair
> Favourite color ?
-> Blue , white n Black .
> Favourite Food ?
-> Hmmm... Chocolate ? 
> Favourite pop stars ?
-> Nope :)
> Do you like my blog ?
-> Yes ^^

11 questions for the nominated bloggers.ed bloggers.


1. Did you read my novel ? How do u fell ?
2. What comments for my blog ?
3. Can you 
simply introduce yourself?
4. Your favourite colour ?
5. Are you happy or sad today ? why ?
6. What comments for me ?
7. Do you like to read novel or see animie ?
8. You like or hate study ? Why ?
9. What's your hobby ?
10. Which type the person you hate ?
11. Do you belive in ghost ?

I pass this award to :
超人
Vaniss
Wendy
淡定妹
诗璇
海贼控
Ning

Sorry because i onli can pass to 7 person . HAHA :)
And sorry about my broken english =D

0 comment[s] | back to top